cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson

Full Blooded - Amanda  Carlson

From everything I knew about wolves, not being in control was an extremely bad sign. If I couldn't subdue my wolf-- couldn't master my Dominion over the new beast inside me-- I wouldn't be allowed to live. Holy shit, I'm a wolf

One of the best Shifter books EVER! Absolutely LOVED! Amanda Carlson is the next big thing in Urban Fantasy! Obviously, if you a huge Shifter fan you'll love it and if you're not, you'll want to devour more shifter books after this one! As soon as you begin reading you become so into the story that you cannot stop reading and it's just full of so much awesomeness. You will seriously be craving for the next book the moment you finish the FULL BLOODED

What do you think about that, boys? Huh? I'm an unknown risk and the most powerful Alpha in the world can't control me. I'm you're worst nightmare come to life. How do you like me now?

The Story: Jessica McClain is the only female born from a werewolf. There is the myth or legend that she will bring about the destruction of the entire pack and what’s bad is the whole pack believe’s it and so they are trying to kill her before she hits her 20th birthday. Fast forward like 10 years later I believe, Jessica makes her change into a werewolf and all hell breaks loose. Everyone wants a piece of her!

"Rourke, what kind of werecat are you?" He seemed genuinely surprised by the question. Then he narrowed his eyes, flashing me a toothy grin. "I never kiss and tell on the first date."

The Men: There are a lot of men in Jessica McClain's world that you will fall in love with. We have Tyler, her brother, Nick, her best shifter friend, Danny, Tyler's best friend of the pack, James, the sexy Second in command and Callum, Jessica and Tyler's father and the Alpha of the pack! Oh, I must mention Rourke too! I don't know what to make of him yet, but we'll see! I'm pretty hot for James right now! But WOW! Lots of men to drool over!

He wasn't technically breaking in, you see, since he had his own key, but nevertheless he woke me out of a perfectly lovely sleep. I'd been dreaming about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, who are, for the record, a naughty lot of---" "Danny," I said sharply. "Please stay on topic."

And we have quite a few different side characters which I won't go too much into, but you will love all of these characters, main and side ones! Amanda Carlson has created a lot of likable characters! And Jessica is no weakling either, she's a real tough girl! And I love her as the heroine! I really look forward to the next book, Hot Blooded! Trust me as soon as your finish FULL BLOODED you'll want to get your hands on the next in the Jessica McClain Series immediately!

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews