cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Double Time by Olivia Cunning

Double Time - Olivia Cunning

Trey’s mouth went dry. She opened her eyes and grinned devilishly. “Can you tell me where the bathroom is?” He had no idea what a bathroom was at that moment. Did she really expect him to form a coherent response?

DOUBLE TIME was absolutely AMAZING! I just couldn't get enough of this book and as soon as I recieved it, I DEVOURED IT! Olivia Cunning is an amazing erotica romance author and she definitely has a for life fan right here! I have been in love with Trey since book 1 and Trey being in love with his best friend, Brian only increased my love for him! For some reason I have this big heart for characters like him! And from day 1 I have wanted Trey to get his happily every after, I have been craving for it! Trey is both into men and women. He has been pinning for Brian and it seems kind of hopeless now since Brian is happily married and has a baby. So it is time to forget about Brian.

“Yeah, I never thought Brian would ever be able to push it out through such a little hole. It was fuckin’ brutal.” She laughed and splashed water at him. “You know what I mean.

Reagan, our lovely and bad ass heroine, has auditioned for the band Exodus End to be the new rhythm guitarist and things go extremely well for her! She meets Dare and Trey Mills and things hit off well. She gets invited to tour with The SInners to get used to the Rockstar Life before she gets started with Exodus End. And another very important character is Ethan, Regan's roomate. Ethan and Reagan were a thing, but she caught him cheating on her with a man! So, ummmm.. he's bisexual, like Trey. Though Trey isn't letting Reagan know that he's into guys. Ethan still has feelings for Reagan and is very protective of her and becomes her bodyguard on tour.

“Why would you embarrass yourself?” “Because I’m about to be trapped on a jet for more than two hours with the Brian Sinclair.” “Last night you got laid by the Trey Mills.”

I absolutely adored Trey's and Reagan's relationship! Reagan was absolutely PERFECT for Trey! If I had to picture him with a girl, Reagan is that girl! She is fun and wild and just WOW! She is fun and exciting, but she is afraid of getting her heart broken. Trey loves Reagan, he really does, but he needs a man! It's like him pretending to be someone he can't be, but at the same time he wants to be with her. But Ethan is totally seducing Trey. Things eventually do work out.

“So you’re a virgin?” Trey asked, his predatory side making his heart thud with thoughts of the hunt. Trey wanted Ethan in every capacity and if he could be the first to take him, it increased his interest even further. He loved cherries. “And I’m going to stay that way.” For now, Trey thought.

I loved Ethan and Reagan! They were both amazing! But while reading it and finishing it, in my mind I wanted him with just one person. I am okay with him ending up with both of them though! The sex was hot, of course! I mean how can it not be? I think I enjoyed the M/M sex more though! Two men getting it on is just HOT! No questions asked! It's FREAKING HOT! The M/F/M was HOT too and I enjoyed that as well! I think DOUBLE TIME got me really addicted to wanting to read lots and lots of M/M books! I'm drooling already! I'm looking forward to reading the two remaining books and Oh, yea! Please let Olivia Cunning writes books about Exodus End! I need more hot rockstar sexyiness!