cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews

Magic Strikes - Ilona Andrews

My thought at this very moment: OMFG. It was amazing! 10X better than the first 2 books in the series. I couldn’t stop reading it, basically I read it in 2 days, if not for work I would’ve read it in 1 day. The book grabbed me from start to finish and everything was just like wow. One thing I was so happy to get in this book is a couple of the characters pasts, like Kate’s past. I was so interested to know a little bit more about her, and now after reading this one, I wanna know way more about her. She is definitely one my top 5 heroines. I want to know about her father more and exited for Roland and Kate’s showdown.

Poor derek. I loved derek and i was so sad in this book. I was like noooooo! I loved that we get to find out a little about Derek how jim and curran met derek. And I thought part of the story was cute that Derek is like a son or a brother to Curran.

Kate and Curran! I love their sexual tension. I just loved every single scene between these two, and the dinner promise, so funny, which leads to a cliffhanger at the end and I’m like ugh. gotta go grab the next book. Kate and Curran with their funny lines in the book together, like the one where she says “im up late in the night worrying about your feelings, you majesty.” hahaha. I love the dialogue in this books, hilarious and this book definitely derserves more than a 5 star rating. cant wait to get onto the next book, Magic Bleeds.