cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Of Shadow Born by Dianne Sylvan

Of Shadow Born - Dianne Sylvan

“You died . . . I felt you die . . . the others saw you . . . you went to dust . . . there was nothing left but a shadow.” Softly, he smiled. “And of shadow I was reborn.”

Shadow's Fall ended on one hell of a cliffhanger and this series is getting more interesting by the book. The first half of the book was pretty heartbreaking because Miranda is dealing with the fallout from the previous book. David is presumed dead and she is still alive which isn't right, because if a Prime falls, the queen does soon after. But some wicked ass things go down in OF SHADOW BORN and I'm glad to be there for the ride!

Miranda struggles to stand on her own and lead the Haven without David for now, but she is still heartbroken and it is hard without David and she finds a surprising friendship in Devon, they mourn together and bond over David. I really enjoyed Devon and Miranda coming together. I loved them getting along and forming a friendship. But David is not gone for long, thank god. I mean, seriously, the last line of Shadow's Fall gave us hope, so of course I knew he'd be back!

David comes back weird, not remembering what happened, I mean, he's back but stronger than ever and I'm not going to go too much into the why's and how's, but it makes me wonder was it worth him coming back. Will everything be okay. Miranda and David may be back together, but a war may be coming that they have to become a part of.

“You know what I do to people who question me.” Jonathan smiled up at him hopefully. “Shag them blind?” “Damn it, my torture methods are supposed to be a secret. Who told you?” The Consort chuckled. “I’m familiar with your work, my Lord.”

I must mention more of Devon and Johnathon. I loved them as always! Devon has been going through a lot and I mourn for him. I really hope that he will get want he needs most and I hope Johnathon can help him through it. There were many different POV's in OF SHADOW BORN and sometimes it got to be too overwhelming, so it was a little too much for me.

I enjoyed OF SHADOW BORN a lot. There is a cliffhanger at the end, but not as bad as the cliffhanger in Shadow's Fall. I am loving this series with every new book and I really look forward to see what transpires next in the Shadow World Series.