cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Unravel Me y Tahereh Mafi

Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi

“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend."

I am TOTALLY TEAM WARNER now! I want him all to my greedy self!!!! In the first book Shatter Me I loved Adam and Warner both. Adam for his sweetness and kindness and then we have Warner for is ability to be the ultimate villian where you still fall for him. I was down the middle on the two, but now I know I am Team Warner all the way. UNRAVEL ME is about converting you over to the dark side, Come and join us Warner Fanatics!

Kenji nods very slowly, looks a little solemn. “You’re right. I’m sorry. I get it.” “Thank you.” “Adam is jealous of our love.” “Just go get your food!” I push him, hard, fighting back an exasperated laugh.

In UNRAVEL ME we do get some answers to some questions that popped up at the end of Shatter Me. For example, why can Juliet touch Adam and Warner and will we explore more into Juliet's gift? We get answers and more questions in this book. Adam is a little distant in this book, it felt like he was in the way of Juliet and Warners love. Haha! We get to see why Warner is the way he is and get a complete understanding of tortured hero syndrome. I felt for Warner over and over and I want Juliet to as well.

“You sick piece of shit," Adam says to him, his voice low, measured. "Such unfortunate language." Warner shakes his head. "Only those who cannot express themselves intelligently would resort to such crude substitutions in vocabulary.”

Oooooohhh! And we get to hear Warner's real name! Another secret requarding Warner and Adam and we get to meet Warner's father as well! Let's say he is a real dick and no wonder Warner is the way he is. The ending was pretty good and I am looking forward to the next/final book! I have to say that I didn't like this book as much as the first book though. It felt a little slower paced in this book and the excitement was drained out of me compared to the first book, but honestly I still loved it. I still have more questions I want explored in the next book!